In the “alpha” version the technical features are quite limited. Hence, a few simple rules need to be observed when filling in the project description template (see also in the User Guide
- It can only be filled in on-line (a downloadable version will be made available at a later stage).
- When you press on "Database input" - in the right pane - the first page of the template appears. We recommend you to download the guide in pdf format and to consult it before beginning to enter your data.
- There are 9 consecutive steps to be completed in the sequence provided.
- After each step completed press “next” at the bottom of the screen. The information will be sent and stored in a website memory and can no longer be changed at this stage (an up-date function will be provided in a later version).
- Safe and/or print the information in the out-put version which you will receive back for confirmation before pressing “send” and closing the file.
When you have sent your project description it will appear in the list “Database”.